Monday, April 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Bird

Good morning everyone! I'm posting again this morning on the Butterfly Reflections Blog to share a lovely spring card!


I fell in LOVE with this sweet image from Wplus9 called A New Day as soon as I saw it - and couldn't wait to get it inky when my order arrived from Butterfly Reflections (in an amazing 2 days I might add!). For this card, I stamped both the bird, and my sentiment from Altenew's Birthday Greeting stamp set in Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder on some vellum. I used some pattern paper from Crate Paper's Craft Market 6x6 paper pad, tore the edges of one piece, and machine stitched the vellum onto it, then added a line of machine stitching on the background piece as well. I trimmed some pieces off a doily and tucked it underneath on the top and bottom and added a bit of jute twine tied in a bow. Finished off with some White Enamel Dots.


Thanks for stopping by this morning! If you haven't checked out the Butterfly Reflections Ink Store before - I hope you'll go take a peek! Tell Vanessa I sent you over! :)

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: